Monday, November 4, 2013

A visit from Erik Hanberg

Our visit for Erik was really cool. It was nice to see a young author. I've always wanted to write a book, and it was an eye opener to see how hard it really is to get your works published. I never put too much thought into how a book goes from the author to the public for view. I also never really put any thought into the fact that you can publish through Amazon. It would make more sense to publish on Amazon than strictly paper publishing. More money can be made from people who want to utilize their technologies, than from people who want a physical copy to hold while they read. This is especially true for those who want to "go green." I think I may go that route when I decide to write something. I have had an idea in my mind for a while now, and I would like to write about it. I just may do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment