Monday, November 4, 2013

Things I would nevery buy online

I like to buy many things online, but there are a few things that I would never consider buying online.
  • House or land: I think it would be a bad idea to invest so much money into something that I have never personally seen with my own eyes. Some may have a walk-through and pictures, but that doesn't truly tell you anything. Mold, termites, sewer or heating issues; who knows? Photoshop can fix many things.
  • Car: Same thing as the house. There is know way to know how a car runs solely by` a description.
  • Child Care: People can easily misrepresent themselves online. There are too many people that you can't trust when it comes to kids, even with a good review.
  • Groceries: I wouldn't want someone picking out my fresh produce, I'm picky. Sometimes I don't want to eat something right away, so I would rather have something less ripe. Don't mess with my avacados!

1 comment:

  1. •Groceries: I wouldn't want someone picking out my fresh produce, I'm picky. Sometimes I don't want to eat something right away, so I would rather have something less ripe. Don't mess with my avacados!

    Not sure why that was highlighted

    ReplyDelete